Define WorkBench is a fully featured configuration and data viewing program, compatible with all Zen series control stations, including the Nimbus IoT,
Zen Datalogger, Zen RTU/U,
Zen RTU/R and Zen IoT Gateway as well as legacy ZEN-16's.
N.B. WorkBench 3 is compatible with legacy ZEN firmware 2.0.0 and later. For earlier firmware WorkBench 1.2.15 is also available. Please select the correct version when you receive the download link.
Simulation Mode allows you to simulate any Zen unit:
All without connecting to a physical unit!
This feature enables a support agent to mirror your application, troubleshoot your setup, then email you the correct configuration, for fast remote assistance with no need to courier the product back and forth.
Packaged in a user-friendly, uncluttered design, WorkBench offers a simple interface for setting up and scaling input and output channels, and configuring setpoints and totalizers.
The dynamic help panel tracks your setup progress, and unobtrusively presents wiring diagrams, explanations, and examples of use.
Not sure what a feature is for or how to configure it? Simply click on the control button, text box or label, and all of the information that you need will appear in the panel on the right.
Make the most of the Zen Datalogger's powerful logging features with the WorkBench Data Viewer. This feature enables you to to easily view, graph and download your logged data for easy analysis:
WorkBench offers a range of flexible features to suit a wide variety of applications. Free plugin modules are also available, to further expand the functionality of your Zen:
Define Workbench 3.1.4 Release Notes
Date of Release:
Operating system: Windows 8/10.
Platform: .NET 4.5.2 framework.
This 3.x.x version can coexist on the same computer with the earlier 2.x.x releases.
- Support .NET 4.5.2 framework.
- Support Nimbus and Zen6 devices.
- Support Generic modbus master.
- UTC time Synchronization for IoT Devices.
- Auxiliary tab.
- Display MQtt status in Wifi tab for IoT devices.
- Display channels name in data logging tab.
- Display local time in dataviewer for devices that logged in differnt time zone.
- Update configuration certificates.
- Update service provider options on Modem tab.
- Export all the logged channels in the single CSV file.
- Hide macro update notification from overview page.
- Help content for Alarms, Relay, and Digital Inputs Tabs.
Got an issue with our software or want to request a feature? Use this form.