LD-FLO Flow Rate Controller
This no-fuss dual totalizer flow rate instrument accepts a wide range of industrial pulse and frequency flow sensor types, and is ideal for a variety of flow applications including water treatment, irrigation and level control systems.
- NPN, PNP, TTL, namur, tacho or closed contact sensors
- Dual totalizers with low-flow cutoff and rollover functions
- Input signal averaging
- Large, easy to read display
- Batching feature
- Volumetric pulse on Total 2 with adjustable pulse width
- Simple, intuitive interface with scrolling text prompts
- Security PIN protected calibration and setpoint access
- General Specifications
- Sensor types
- NPN, PNP, TTL, namur, tacho or closed contact
- Power supply
- HV: 85-265V AC/95-370V DC or LV: 15-48V AC/10-72V DC
- 1 x 4 digit (20mm), 7 segment alphanumeric LED. 5 buttons, 4 setpoint indicator LED’s.
- Panel mount case
- 48H x 96W x 120D (mm). Panel cutout: 45.5 x 92.5mm
- Relay outputs
- 2 or 4 x programmable 5A form A relays (3A 240V AC max or 3A 30V DC max). Includes hysteresis, delay on make and enabling of LED annunciators for alarms and relay status indication.
- Analogue output
- 1 x isolated 16-bit 4-20mA or 0-10V output (Window programmable over any range within the full scale range of the controller)
- Flow rate
- L/sec, L/min or L/hour
- Displays in Litres by default. Easy to scale.
- Noise filtering
- 0.2, 2, 20kHz or Off
- 24V DC (50mA max)
- 2Hz to 10KHz
- Temperature drift
- Typically 2ppm/°C
- Dual totalizers
- Reset via front panel or rear pins. Individually programmable for low flow cutoff and rollover. Volumetric pulse on Total 2, with adjustable pulse width from 0.1 to 10.0 seconds.
- Totalizer resolution
- 0.1, 1, 10, 100 or 1000
|-HV||85-265V AC / 95-370V DC|
|-LV||15-48V AC / 10-72V DC|
|-R2||2 x relay outputs|
|-R4||4 x relay outputs|
|-A||1 x mA/V analogue output|
|E.g. Order LD-FLO-LV, LD-FLO-HV-R4-A|
Click on the thumbnail to view a larger image.