LD-PRC 4-20mA Digital Panel Meter
This no-fuss process indicator is ideal for a wide variety of applications. One key feature is its simple (key-in) calibration procedure, which removes the need for an input signal during calibration.
- Current (0/4-20mA) or voltage (0-2/10V) input
- Input signal averaging
- Large, easy to read display
- Simple, intuitive interface with scrolling text prompts
- Easy to scale using high and low display values
- Security PIN protected calibration and setpoint access
- Selectable decimal point position and rounding
- General Specifications
- Input signal
- Current (0/4-20mA) or Voltage (0-2/10V)
- Power supply
- HV: 85-265V AC/95-370V DC or LV: 15-48V AC/10-72V DC
- 1 x 4 digit (20mm), 7 segment alphanumeric LED. 5 buttons, 4 setpoint indicator LED’s.
- Panel mount case
- 48H x 96W x 120D (mm). Panel cutout: 45.5 x 92.5mm
- Relay outputs
- 2 or 4 x programmable 5A form A relays (3A 240V AC max or 3A 30V DC max). Includes hysteresis, delay on make and enabling of LED annunciators for alarms and relay status indication.
- Analogue output
- 1 x isolated 16-bit 4-20mA or 0-10V output (Window programmable over any range within the full scale range of the controller)
- Sampling rate
- 0.05% of reading
- Temperature drift
- Typically 50ppm/°C
|-HV||85-265V AC / 95-370V DC|
|-LV||15-48V AC / 10-72V DC|
|-R2||2 x relay outputs|
|-R4||4 x relay outputs|
|-A||1 x mA/V analogue output|
|E.g. Order LD-PRC-LV, LD-PRC-HV-R4-A|
Click on the thumbnail to view a larger image.