TM-USB – For Software Setup of Your TM Transmitter
The reusable TM-USB communications kit contains everything that you need to enable PC interface with your Define Instruments TM transmitter, using our purpose-built, Windows compatible TM Setup software.
- 1x USB programmer
- 1x head-mount adaptor
- 1x Transmitter/programmer interface cable
- 1x USB extension cable
- Free download of TM Setup software (8.9MB)
- TM-USB Kit Contains
- Type A USB connector – plugs into your PC USB port
- For use with head mount transmitters
- Transmitter/programmer interface cable & USB extension cable
- TM Setup
- Current version
- V 10.05.20 (Updated May 24, 2010)
- Operating system requirements
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Requires the .NET framework (pre-installed on most computers – the installer will prompt you if .NET 2.0 is not detected on your computer). Download .NET 2.0
1BEFORE you connect your USB programmer to your PC, download and install TM Setup.
2BEFORE you connect your USB programmer to your PC, ensure that all other cables and adaptors are securely connected to both the USB programmer and the transmitter.
Please note that the USB extension cable is not normally needed. In most cases the programmer can be plugged directly into your computer’s USB port. For head-mount transmitters, the head-mount adaptor will need to be used between the interface cable and the transmitter. No adaptor is needed for DIN-mount transmitters.