Who Are We?
Define Instruments is a privately New Zealand owned electronics manufacturing company, with a factory and design office located in Mairangi Bay, North Shore City. Founded in 1997 under the name Texmate Inc, Define Instruments was formed to design and supply programmable controllers for the American instrumentation markets.
It is now a global supplier of not only branded and customised electronic controllers, but also contract electronic manufacturing services to a variety of NZ and overseas OEM customers.
Here at Define Instruments, we’ve always been innovators. Our creative focus has been pioneering small PLC machine control solutions for our partners worldwide. Because we are at the forefront of global instrumentation development, our products are in demand by key European and American OEM’s.
What Do We Do?
- We design, manufacture and market our own range of products
- We design and develop OEM products
- We offer contract electronic manufacturing services
Why Choose Us?
- It’s much easier to get exactly what you want, because you get to work directly with the designers of the products.
- We know what we’re doing. Our engineers have over 40 years’ combined experience, and a thorough knowledge of our products and how they work.
- We’re small, which makes us flexible and able to meet your needs.
- We can supply configured products to you quickly because we make and stock them ourselves.
- We can guarantee you quality and competitive pricing with our modern manufacturing facility and highly skilled staff.
- We can deliver you RoHS compliant products, as we have the latest in lead-free wave technology. This is essential for the European and Japanese markets, and globally inevitable in the medium term.